Wednesday 30 January 2013

Get Fit Feel Epic Comp & Goal Setting

As you know, I’ve started the year on a mission to get healthy, lose weight and get fit by introducing the 5:2 lifestyle to my life, doing the 30 Day Shred DVD and it is my intention to get back running as soon as I feel fit enough to do so.

So when I heard about the Get Fit Feel Epic competition from Moneysupermarket.com over on Jo’s blog at 2 Stars & a Swirl, I thought what better way to motivate me to stick with it?

I then realised I hadn’t actually voiced any clear goals for my year so, having thought about it a little, here they are:

  • To complete all 3 levels of the 30 Day Shred DVD and aim to keep up with doing the DVD at least 3 times a week.
  • Get back to running 10k by the end of the year with the aim to enter a 10k race next year
  • Get back to 9st 12lb by June
  • Tone up the baby jelly belly by the time I go on holiday in June so I look fab in that bikini!

They all look pretty realistic and achievable (SMART even) so bring them on. Actually, having now set myself some goals it has already boosted my motivation a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment